About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Lost A Dear Friend

The Trans Community lost a dear friend and sister to suicide.

krista

Krista, in her own words, written in preparation for a panel she spoke on in October 2010:

"My name is Krista Renee E. I am a chef, I am a mother (with 2 of the most beautiful daughters anyone could ask for), I am a Veteran, I am a skier, I am a hiker, and I am a downhill mountain biker. I am all these things and more. These are merely facets of my life that as a whole, cooperating together, make me the woman you see standing before you. The journey to become the woman standing here today has been one filled with rough roads, joyous journeys, quizzical periods and a world of acceptance and harmony that had previously been unknown to me."

Rest In Peace Krista ! You will remain in my heart and soul for an eternity… I almost joined you last night…but there is still work for me to do here on Earth… I will see you soon love!

The world has lost one of it’s best !!!! I am very sad….very sad….

To visit Krista’s memorial page there is a link to the right of this post.

2 comments:

  1. i find myself sitting here with tears in my eyes. that was such a moving post and its sad to hear of a loss. When you are in the situation of wanting to take your own life or have tried it in the past you dont feel any anger when someone takes their life. It makes you think and wonder what that poor person has been through. We are all special and we can all make our own choices when it is our time to go. You have alot still to do before you leave. You must become known as the woman you have always known you are and know that when you leave the earth you will be known and remembered as Zoe! xxx take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete