About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am back !

I am sorry dear readers, but after Krista died…. My world stood still!

 

I have been busy this past summer with the love of my life. I am happy for the first time in a very long time.

jeozoe

 

This is an updated picture of me with Jeolene!

 

Stay tuned, I will have my summers Blog posted by this weekend.

 

I have missed you all !!!!

 

Zoe~

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm just returning as well. So sorry for your loss. Glad to hear that you've found someone who makes you so happy! Very happy for you. Thanks for sharing the great pic, too! :) *hugs* be well!

    ReplyDelete