About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

What can I say? This is my life!

Make no mistake… if we were ever really friends or close, I suspect you would know this by now. For the rest of you, I am reviling this very personal part of my life only to prevent idol gossip and future bullshit.  I will rephrase;  If you care about me and we are close, then most likely you are already privy to this information. However, if we are mere acquaintances, this is most likely going to blow your mind and to be honest, I really do not care what you may think about this newfound information. I am merely trying to just let the world know and continue with my life. This isn’t about you… this is for me…. I will ***REPEAT*** This ISN’T ABOUT YOU ! If I sound pissed off… I am… because, I should not have had to wait this long to let the people I love know about this. If you are merely a avid blog reader, my attitude was not meant for you.


What do you expect??? Fagots are rude assholes….right? That’s what my own Mother thinks of me. You know, the Mother who left my sisters and I with the babysitter and took off for years with no word. Left us with a psychotic asshole I warmly called dad… may he rot in hell ! But that is another Blog all together.
I am here to let you in on my life.. hell, I am even throwing in my medical condition for shits and giggles; more because I had already tweeted about it. Some of you might say or think: why is he even telling us all this? *Knock Knock on your head* this is not about you! With that….here we go.


I was born a poor black man in Cleveland, Ohio… well, I now have an idea of the injustice the American Black community has dealt with… Now before you say: Denny is off his rocker again…. Let me start off with this:


I am a Proud, Transgender, Transsexual and have been my whole life.  This is in no way, a result of my abusive childhood. I knew this about myself since I was five years old. I have been actively Transitioning since January of this year. I have also been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) since February of this year. I take on a daily basis: 200mg of Spiro (Testosterone Blocker), 4mg of Estradiol (Estrogen) and 10mg of Finasteride (Testosterone Blocker).  I am taking these medications because I am Transitioning (physically changing my gender) from Male to Female. I have been in Therapy for my Transition since 1998. I am currently shopping for a (FFS surgeon) FFS: a highly aggressive form of facial-bone reconstructive surgery for transsexual women. The aim of FFS surgery is to eliminate or reduce many of the cross-gender-related deformities of the facial bones caused by late-pubertal testosterone masculinization in MtF transsexuals, in other words; a surgery to give me a female face. I am currently going through electrolysis to remove all of my body hair. I am also on track for GRS (Gender Reassignment Surgery) by 2015.


My recent medical condition I spoke of in my last Blog is something in which I was not going to speak of for a while but, since I am telling you about my Transition, why not tell you everything. I started to have pain in my nipples first (which is typical) for starting HRT. As the pain continued and worsened I went to the doctor to make sure it wasn’t serious. After MRI’s and a biopsy, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. The good thing is that I caught it early, the bad news is that my grandmother died from Breast Cancer.


So now you know… as I stated before: I will not tolerate judgment or ridicule of any kind. Do not get all Holier than thou… and say I am being punished for my sins. Again, If you feel that this newfound information about myself is in ***ANY WAY*** beyond the spectrum of your tolerance in continuing a friendship or acquaintance with me… by all means… don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of my life… and do so quickly… Life is to short!
I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for me. Please feel free to leave comments as well. Spread the news because I do not want to have to go through this every other day.


Till next time my friends…. much love!

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for being able to write this on your blog. I know where your coming from with regards to unwanted comments etc, some people just dont care or understand. Im hoping to catch up with you shortly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge step you have taken! It is an unbelievable to journey to yourself. The road is hard at times, but it is worthwhile in the end. I wish you all the best, and know that I am here to help where I can along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always here for you and I am proud of you for being true to yourself

    ReplyDelete