About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Are you sure you really want to know?

My first viewer Poll ended yesterday and wouldn’t you know it…. There was a tie between a Personal Experience and Sexual Experience. My question to all of you who voted…”Are you sure you really want to know?” I ask this because, there are very few people who know me to my core, and if I write this next Blog I am going to combine both; Personal and Sexual Experience and share with all of you my true essence. Fair ***warning*** those of you who think you know me and those of you who knew me back in High School, the Army, or even Family for that matter, are in for some “real” revelations to my true self. I feel that is very important and necessary to finally revile myself in a way only very few people were privy to.

I will write my first “tell all” About me: this afternoon and post it this evening. ***Please Note*** I will not tolerate judgment or ridicule of any kind.  If you feel that this newfound information about myself is in ***ANY WAY*** beyond the spectrum of your tolerance in continuing a friendship or acquaintance with me… by all means… don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of my life… and do so quickly… Life is to short, and with my newly found medical condition (which will be revealed in due time) I have not the patients, nor the will, to shade myself to the world anymore. Love me, or Hate me… I live in a very Black and White world…. get use to it and enjoy the ride. 

Till this evening my friends….

I would like to personally and publically thank: Paris Scarlett Lees, who gave me the foresight, courage and strength through demonstration and Mentorship to “Just Do It”  Thank you so much Paris xxx

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to read your blog post tonight.

    ReplyDelete