About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Friday, April 29, 2011

I am doing better…

I just wanted to do a quick blog to let everyone know that I am doing better… a few people voiced their concern that I had not written a blog in a few days and that they were worried about me. Thank you all for your concern !!!!

The day following my last blog was a total blank to me… I had a dissociative episode and I remember nothing of that day. I realized that when I came out of this last episode, that I had friended someone on Facebook and now I have no idea who she is, let alone where I found her. She seemed like a sweet person so I thanked her for adding me and kept her as a friend because I was too embarrassed to say…. “hey I was in a dissociative state when I added you, and now I have no idea who you are.” Has anyone else ever been through this? This is very scary to me!

Yesterday was a better day, however I did not want to jinx the day by blogging about it, I have a tendency of doing that; as soon as I blog about something good in my life…it turns to hell in a hand basket the very moment it posts; So I waited till tonight to write about what had happened and that yes, in fact I am doing better.

It is 12:57 am and I am actually tired, which is a good thing I hope… I say that because I do not want to spiral down into a deep depression. I tend to do that after a dissociative episode… and sometimes it takes weeks to recover from. Not fun at all, especially since summer is right around the corner and at times these deep depressions last for many weeks even months and I would hate to lose my summer only to come out of it just in time for winter…. that would suck !!! I hope all of you are doing well and I send my love !!!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about your recent episode. i hope you are ok. have you got any plans for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete