About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gothic Rebirth

Gothic Rebirth was a total success, regardless of the bullshit from the club owners. Hematosis and the NekroDancers were amazing. Jeolene and I thank you guys and gals from the bottom of our hearts <3

hematosiss

Although the owner of The Phantasy Nite Club (Michele K. De Frasia and Catherine De Frasia) refused to pay us…

Saturday night was still a huge success because Jeolene and I are now engaged to be married ! 

Saturday night was a moment of weakness on my part... letting a woman like Michele control my emotions, even for a moment was a sign of my weakness... I am a Wiccan who believes in all things LOVE !!! The shock of not having the opportunity to propose to Jeolene in front of all my friends got the best of me last night... and for that I am truly sorry ! Not being paid..... albeit inconvenient .... is only monetary .... The whole meaning of last night was to share my love... not only with my friends... new and old... But to publicly profess my love to my soul-mate. We shared in a Love ceremony under the moon last night .. well early this morning.... and the Gods and Goddess blessed our union.... Blessed Be.

NekroDancers

and to the new friends we finally met from Facebook…. we love you !!!!

friends

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment