About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Almost one year into my Transition

It has been almost on year into my Transition.... My next Blog will cover the year in full.... then I will get back to Blogging on a more regular basis.... My girlfriend and I were attacked on September 22nd. 2011... That will be posted as well. My apologies for the delays and time between Posts... it has been a really hard year for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment