About Me

My photo
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
Hello my name is Zoe Page, I am a Transsexual Woman Transitioning from MTF (Male to Female), and I am currently writing, what will become my first published book, "How I Lost The Game Before It Even Started.- A Transsexual With Borderline Personality Disorder" I am an Army Veteran living in Cleveland, Ohio. I have a potpourri of psychological problems including: PTSD, Bipolar One Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Dissociative Disorder. Fun right? I am writing this Blog for my own therapeutic recovery and in hopes that I may be able to help another person suffering with some of the same demons I deal with on a daily basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to comment with your feelings, experiences or questions for me; I will be more than happy to hear from you.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So sick of it here !!!

I have noticed that I have a lot of viewers from overseas... and when I lived in Berlin... I was so happy! We would be willing to move to Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, Prague,... or Thailand. If you can help make this come true... lend a couch or room till we get on our feet....please let us know....

We are so sick of the United States and it's bigotry against Transsexuals !!!

Please HELP!!!

3 comments:

  1. Try not to judge all of us by a few bad apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* As you know, I enjoy reading your blog and wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger and/or the Tell Me About Yourself awards. :) If you're interested, check out the instructions here: http://bpdisme2.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/awards/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to play who lives in the worst country but I live in South Africa and am also a M2F transsexual, you think the US is bad? You have no idea, we have one of the most liberal constitutions in the world but in reality, trans people here have no rights and get treated like complete and utter shit, I've lost 2 jobs in the 2 years since I've transitioned and no one is willing to hire me because I'm trans and I can do nothing about it. The government isn't interested in helping us, there aren't support groups, finding therapists/endo's that will help you is a challenge, it took me 3 years to find done. I wish I could go to the US or Canada!
    Anyway sorry for bitching.

    ReplyDelete